Charlene’s Project has two main aims:
– Relief of poverty, hardship and distress
– The advancement of education for children and young people in Uganda and beyond
We strive to meet these aims by providing
- School and educational facilities
- Staff to provide care and education
- Financial and ongoing material support
The continuing aims and objectives of the charity will be to continue to tell Charlene’s story and journey to inspire the people of Northern Ireland and also those in Uganda and elsewhere to make a difference for the community surrounding Hidden Treasure Primary School and other similar communities.